Girls Night Out – Self-Care Event:
Tuesday - October 1, 2013 – from 6pm – 8pm
at the Kernersville Senior Enrichment Center
130 E. Mountain Street, Kernersville, NC 27284
This fun evening will consist of:
- A presentation about self-care by Kimberly Perry, MS, LPCA – What it is, why it’s important and how to get started
- Opportunities to connect with exhibitors, learn more about their self-care services & products, and register for their free drawings
- Opportunities to win some fabulous door prizes from Prissy Polly's, Kernersville YMCA, and more
- Time to visit with friends and just enjoy a night out
Kernersville Parks and Recreation Department
Mary Kay Consultant - Lindsay Tuttle
Muddpies Pottery & Gifts
Pumpkin Heads Hair Salon
Worth of Souls Counseling Services
If you are interested in being a exhibitor- please email Kimberly or call her at 336-745-5584
- Women ages 16 and up are invited to attend this event.
- Please don't bring small children.
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited at this venue.
- We will not be serving food, so be sure to grab a bite to eat before you come.